Here are some select pieces from Mark Borthwick’s personal collection available for purchase for a limited time and in limited quantities.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323.719.1079 for further inquiries or to buy any of these items.
1. Mark Borthwick, Statements (six), original catalogue dummy, 2002, a Dornbracht Statements project- $200
As part of the Statements projects Dornbracht, the internationally operating manufacturer of designed fittings has presented internationally renowned artists, photographers, writers, musicians and designers and asked them to explore the theme of ‘water, cleansing and rituals’ since its first publication in 1997. The statements projects are introduced internationally in exhibitions and are documented in catalogue editions.
2. Mark Borthwick, Untitled Polaroids- $500 / each
To see the pdf file of available images, please email email@example.com.
3. Mark Borthwick, Not in Fashion, Rizzoli, 2009, 1st edition, signed- $60
4. Mark Borthwick, Social Documentaries Amid This Pist, 2002, Purple, limited edition of 250 copies- $100
Color photographs, hand written texts and xeroxed pages.
5. Mark Borthwick, We Have All the Time cd- $15
7. Mark Borthwick, Are Plants People?, 1999, co-published by Association Belle Haleine and Purple Books, 1st edition, out of print- $50
8. Cat Power CD & DVD, 2004, Speaking for Trees film by Mark Borthwick- $40